THE LAGUNITAS PROJECT was formed in 2018 to be a source point for inspiring creativity and discovery of systems that recover bio-diversity, and grow environmental awareness as modeled in the sustainable village at The Last Resort —the nucleus of The Lagunitas Project.
We serve to:
- Maintain and preserve The Last Resort through fiscal stewardship;
- Establish the David L. Hoffman Center for Sustainable Living;
- Present Arts, Architecture, Cultural and Environmental Programming for Children, Youth and Adults;
- Support a Global Artist Residency and Lab for Discovering Scalable Solutions to Environmental Problems;
- Grow Social Awareness for Clean Technology Through Diverse Individual, Group and Community Partnerships;
- Work with Organizations to Promote and Integrate Eco-Restorative Systems in Construction Standards.